Released in 2014, the Camacho Ecuador is a reasonably priced, full-flavored cigar that fits right into the “BOLD” theme of the rebranded Camacho cigar line. The Ecuador was well received by both cigar reviewers and smokers alike. Featuring an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper and a Brazilian Mata Fina binder, the Camacho Ecuador is full in flavor and only medium in strength – making it a great cigar for any occasion.
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habano
- Binder: Brazilian Mata Fina
- Filler: Corojo, Criollo Ligero, Pelo de Oro (Honduras and Dominican Republc)
- Factory: Agroindustras Laepe, S.A.
- Production: Regular release
- Price: $7 – $8