Cohiba cigars are synonymous with extravagant taste. Full in flavor, yet medium in strength, true cigar connoisseurs know Cohiba as one of the finest cigar brands in the U.S. market. Flawlessly handcrafted in the Dominican Republic, Cohiba boasts a Cameroon wrapper, a Jember binder, and a Dominican blend featuring three varieties of Cuban seed tobaccos. The result is a dimensional, slightly spicy indulgence.General Cigar Co.
- Wrapper: Cameroon
- Binder: Jember (Indonesian)
- Filler: Dominican (Piloto Cubano)
- Factory: General Cigar Dominicana S.A.S. (Dominican Republic)
- Production: Regular Production
- Packaging: 25-ct | 20-ct | 10-ct boxes | 10-ct tin | 6-ct tin
- Price: $1.00 – $13.00