Cuaba was launched in 1996 in an attempt to revive the figurado vitola. Indeed, each cigar in the line is a figurado, ranging from the small Divinos (4×43), to the massive Diademas (9.13×55).
The “Cuaba” name stems from the Taino Indian word for a native Cuban tree, which was used to light the tobacco.
The cigar’s flavor profile is often compared to that of the Romeo y Julieta, and both cigars are made at the same factory.
- Wrapper: Cuba (Pinar del Rio)
- Binder: Cuba (Pinar del Rio)
- Filler: Cuba (Pinar del Rio)
- Factory: Briones Montoto (Romeo y Julieta) (Cuba)
- Production: Regular release
- Packaging: 5-ct (paper) | 10-ct | 25-ct boxes
- Price: $6.00 – $25.00