Nica Rustica debuted in 2013 to much fanfare, eventually going on to win multiple year-end awards, including Cigar Dojo’s #2 cigar for 2013! The cigar focuses on Nicaraguan culture and showcases a gritty, earthy, raw smoking experience that is full in body and flavor.
- Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf Mediums
- Binder: Mexican San Andrés Negro
- Filler: Nicaraguan (Esteli & Jalapa)
- Factory: La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate (Nicaragua)
- Production: Regular release
- Packaging: 25-ct mazo
- Price: $5.25 – $7.00