Fable Cigars debuted their first project—Fourth Prime— in January of 2016. The cigars are notable for being made at the same factory that produces RoMa Craft’s cigars; which currently only includes a handful of clients. As such, the brand first gained widespread attention in the summer of 2016, when they appeared alongside RoMa Craft Tobac at the 2016 IPCPR trade show. Fourth Prime boasts sought-after tobaccos within the blend, highlighted by a dark, Pennsylvania Broadleaf wrapper. The name represents the number seven, being the fourth prime number.
- Wrapper: Pennsylvania Broadleaf
- Binder: Ecuador Habano Ligero
- Filler: Nicaragua | Dominican Republic
- Factory: Fabrica de Tabacos Nica Sueño S.A. (Nicaragua)
- Production: Regular Production
- Packaging: 56-ct boxes
- Price: $8.50 – $10.00 (MSRP)