The cigar you may best know as the one you mistake for a Montecristo—that doesn’t mean these mild-mannered Cubans are a cheap knockoff. Flor de Rafael González Márquez, despite being quite the mouthful, is a highly-regarded smoke among enthusiasts, having a tremendous bang-for-your-buck value. These cigars are made at the famed Romeo y Julieta factory, boasting tobaccos from Cuba’s legendary Vuelta Abajo growing region. The cigars are often found in petit sizes, making for a great choice for a short smoke that will still deliver a good amount of complexity.
- Wrapper: Cuba (Vuelta Abajo region)
- Binder: Cuba (Vuelta Abajo region)
- Filler: Cuba (Vuelta Abajo region)
- Factory: Romeo y Julieta (Cuba)
- Production: Regular release
- Packaging: 25-ct boxes
- Price: $3 – $9