This cigar is best known for taking home the #10 spot in Cigar Aficionado’s Top Cigars of 2014 list, as well as having one of the longest names in the biz… PDR Cigars has made a shift from their budget-friendly smokes to a more premium suite, they are also among the most premium factories often used by today’s top brands.
This is a medium-bodied offering, using premium tobaccos and rolled in the authentic, Cuban Entubado method.
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habano
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaraguan Habano | Dominican Corojo
- Factory: PDR Cigars (Dominican Republic)
- Production: Regular release
- Packaging: 24-ct box
- Price: $9 – $12