If the Tempus was the cigar that put Alec Bradley on the map, then Prensado is the cigar that finds the treasure (in keeping with our map-based analogies…).
Winning Cigar of the Year from CA may be one of the biggest achievements for a cigar brand, and Alec Bradley did just that in 2011. Using the most premium tobaccos in the AB lineup and rolled at the heralded Raíces Cubanas factory, this is an impressively-constructed specimen; loaded with rich, tangy, and all-around interesting flavors throughout.
- Wrapper: Honduran Trojes Corojo
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Filler: Honduras | Nicaragua
- Factory: Raíces Cubanas (Honduras)
- Production: Regular Production
- Packaging: 20-ct | 10-ct boxes
- Price: $8.25 – $11.25