Here it is, the cigar that put Alec Bradley, now a household name, on the map. The blend was released in 2007, 10 years after the AB brand first entered the industry. After finding a special “Trojes” tobacco (in the Jalapa Valley), AB spent years patiently waiting for enough of the tobacco to be ready for the blend. Working with the famed Raíces Cubanas factory in Honduras, Alec Bradley crafted their most full-bodied cigar to date. With a premium blend, loads of strength, flavor to balance, and classic Cuban rolling techniques, it’s no surprise the Tempus was a huge hit upon release.
The Tempus blend has won multiple awards, including ranking among Cigar Aficionado’s Top 25 cigars for 2008.
- Wrapper: Honduran Criollo ’98
- Binder: Honduran Criollo ’98 | Indonesian Embetunada
- Filler: Honduran | Nicaraguan
- Factory: Raíces Cubanas (Honduras)
- Production: Regular release
- Packaging: 20-ct | 10-ct boxes
- Price: $6.00 – $9.50