Unlike that infamous boy band from the ’90s, here’s a product that understands the meaning of “in sync”. AVO Cigars, run by talented jazz musician Avo Uvezian, has always incorporated musical themes into their blends. Now, a freshly rebranded AVO introduces their first cigar under the new look—Syncro Nicaragua. This cigar is not only the first regular production Nicaraguan-inspired blend for AVO, but the first RP box-press as well. And as the name implies, your senses will be in full synchronization with this smoke, as opposed to those cringe-worthy posters that once adorned your daughter’s bedroom walls.
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Connecticut
- Binder: Dominican
- Filler: Nicaraguan (Ometepe), Dominican (Piloto, San Vicente Mejorado & hybrid Olor/Piloto), Peruvian (Olancho)
- Factory: OK Cigars (Dominican Republic)
- Production: Regular release
- Vitolas: 4 box-pressed parejos
- Price: $8 – $11