Online cigar retailer Smoke Inn has become well-known for their Microblend Series, a collection of limited edition cigars sold exclusively through the Smoke Inn online shop. The series draws inspiration from the craft beer industry, building small batch, custom blends in collaboration with the industry’s leading manufacturers.
Big Delicious combines two big personalities in the cigar industry—Abe Dababneh of Smoke Inn and Matt Booth of Room101. This big, bold smoke features a funk-inspired theme, complete with retro “funk” artwork and even an online serial comic to promote the cigars! All this is topped with an ingenious use of an extended, “shag” foot.
- Wrapper: Ecuadoran Habano 2000
- Binder: Honduran Corojo Seco
- Filler: Brazil – Dominican Republic Piloto Ligero – Honduran Corojo – Nicaragua
- Factory: Agroindustrias Laepe S.A. (Honduras)
- Production: Limited edition (750 Boxes of 15, possibly increased from original allotment)
- Packaging: 15-ct box
- Vitola: 6.25″ x 42/52 Torpedo
- Price: $9