When Robert Caldwell announced he’d be collaborating with industry icons Jonathan Drew and Willy Herrera of Drew Estate in early 2016, it’s safe to say that craft cigar fanatics went nuts! The blend was dubbed All Out Kings and didn’t make its first appearance until the following summer at IPCPR 2016, where the cigars made sneak-peek appearances at Caldwell Cigar Company’s booth. And while samples were handed out and subsequently reviewed, changes in factories (moving from Joya de Nicaragua to La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate) and quality control issues caused the hyped cigar to be delayed until March of 2017.
The blend features a similar (if not, the same) leaf used on Drew Estate’s popular Liga Privada T52, perhaps in a darker, maduro shade; this is wrapped over a diverse filler blend of four countries. With two of the most creative and unorthodox cigar brands collaborating on this unique smoking experience, All Out Kings has been the talk of the craft/premium cigar scene since its debut.
- Wrapper: Connecticut Stalk Cut & Sun-Cured Habano
- Binder: Indonesia Sumatra
- Filler: Jalapa Viso | Estelí Viso | Dominican C-98 Seco | Connecticut Broadleaf Ligero
- Factory: La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate (Nicaragua)
- Production: Regular Production
- Packaging: 20-ct boxes
- Price: $12.80 – $15.80 (MSRP)