Intended to be a 2012 release to celebrate Arturo Fuente’s 100th anniversary, Casa Cuba didn’t hit shelves until 2013, bearing a “Pre Release” sub-band. In 2014 the cigars became a regular production offering. Casa Cuba is Fuente’s first true new release in almost 20 years, blended by Carlos Fuente Sr. to emulate cigars from his early days, when he blended with Cuban tobaccos.
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Havana
- Binder: Cuban-seed Dominican
- Filler: Cuban-seed Dominican
- Factory: Tabacalera A. Fuente y Cia (Dominican Republic)
- Production: Regular release