Cohiba Blue seeks to offer the notion of “inclusive luxury,” bringing an entry-level smoking experience to the famously premium Cohiba name.
The Cohiba blending team created a velvety, medium-bodied cigar with a rich, complex taste and enticing aroma. To achieve the desired flavor, they began with a silky, rosado-hued Honduran Olancho San Agustin (OSA) wrapper and took a unique approach by selecting Honduran OSA for the binder as well. The layered wrapper-binder deepens the smoking experience and imparts subtle, earthy notes. The blend consists of Honduran Jamastran, Nicaraguan Ometepe and Dominican Piloto Cubano to provide hints of cocoa and caramel, with a light touch of sweetness. The unique, three-country blend represents the world’s most revered tobacco growing regions and delivers a sophisticated, memorable smoke.General Cigar Co.
- Wrapper: Honduran Olancho San Agustin (OSA)
- Binder: Honduran Olancho San Agustin (OSA)
- Filler: Honduran Jamastran | Nicaraguan Ometepe | Dominican Piloto Cubano
- Factory: General Cigar Dominicana (Dominican Republic)
- Production: Regular Production
- Packaging: 20-ct boxes
- Price: $8.99 – $10.99 (MSRP)