The Undercrown Dogma was a limited edition cigar created in collaboration with Cigar Dojo and Drew Estate and sold exclusively at Smoke Inn. The Dogma uses a similar blend as the Drew Estate Undercrown Corona ¡Viva! blend—a stronger version of the regular Undercrown cigar. The cigar was also the first ever box-pressed Undercrown.
650 bundles were created for release and sold in staggered releases—the second of which sold 450 bundles in an unprecedented 2 hours.
- Wrapper: Mexican San Andrés
- Binder: Connecticut Stalk-Cut Habano
- Filler: Nicaraguan & Brazilian Mata Fina
- Factory: La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate
- Packaging: 10-ct bundles
- Production: Limited Edition (650 bundles of 10 cigars)
- Vitola: 6″ × 56 toro gordo
- Price: $9.95