The first Goldie cigar, Laguito No. 2, was released in 2012. Every year following, La Palina has introduced a new, limited edition size of the blend. While all Goldie cigars are limited, none were more rare than this, the first release.
The cigars are made at the famed El Titan de Bronze factory in Miami, FL and have the unique distinction of being rolled, in their entirety, by a single, category 9 roller. This (among other factors) is what makes the Goldie so special, being rolled by Maria Sierra, known as one of the best cigar rollers in the world. See more about Maria at Cigar Dojo.
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habano
- Binder: Ecuador
- Filler: Dominican Republic & Nicaragua
- Factory: El Titan de Bronze (United States)
- Production: Limited edition (1,000 Boxes of 10 cigars)
- Vitola: 6″ × 38 “Laguito No. 2” petit lancero
- Price: $15.00