Originally released in 2010, the Dirty Rat was the first blend in Drew Estate’s Liga Privada Único Serie, a collection of uniquely blended vitolas in the Liga Privada portfolio, making use of custom-tweaked tobaccos to best suit each size.
Dirty Rat makes use of the same wrapper found on the Liga T52 blend as well as similar filler tobaccos, tweaked to fit this special size. The cigar’s name was inspired by artwork from Jessi Flores’, whom runs Subculture Studios at the Drew Estate factory.
- Wrapper: Stalk-cut Connecticut Habano
- Binder: Brazilian Mata Fina
- Filler: Nicaraguan & Honduran
- Factory: La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate (Nicaragua)
- Production: Small batch / seasonal
- Packaging: 12-ct box
- Vitola: 5″ x 44 corona
- Price: $14