One of Eddie Ortega’s first releases of his newly formed Ortega Cigar Company back in 2012 the Serie D natural quickly became a popular cigar known for it’s warm cinnamon and roasted nut flavors. Affectionately known as the “Natty D” Many long time maduro lovers were won over by the full flavor of the Serie D natural’s gorgeous Ecuadorian Habano Rosado wrapper. Not only is the Serie D a quality smoke but it’s affordable as well coming in at around $7.
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habano Rosado
- Binder: Esteli, Nicaragua
- Filler: Esteli & Jalapa, Viso & Ligero
- Factory: My Father Cigars S.A.
- Production: Regular release