Padrón is among the most famous brands worldwide, with the 1964 Anniversary Series being largely responsible for the notoriety. The cigars were released in 1994 during the peek of the great cigar boom and have remained a staple in humidors ever since.
Padrón cigars are famously Nicaraguan, box-pressed, and always offered in both natural and maduro variants. The 1964 Anniversary Series – Maduro was among the first cigars in the Cigar Wars database and was largely responsible for the creation of our Hall of Fame feature, as the cigar occupied the #1 spot almost exclusively.
Time will tell whether fans truly prefer the Hall of Famer maduro or the more traditional natural…
SEE ALSO: Padrón 1964 Anniversary Series – Maduro
- Wrapper: Nicaraguan Sun-Grown (4-year-aged)
- Binder: Nicaraguan Sun-Grown (4-year-aged)
- Filler: Nicaraguan Sun-Grown (4-year-aged)
- Factory: Tabacos Cubanica S.A. (Nicaragua)
- Production: Regular Release
- Packaging: 25-ct | 20-ct | 10-ct boxes
- Price: $9.50 – $34