If you’re a frequent shopper on bargain sites and apps, such as Famous Smoke’s Cigar Monster or Cigars International’s Joe Cigar Deals, you’ve no doubt been acquainted with this smoke!
It was one of a set of cigars that included Dominican tobaccos with varying wrapper varietals, lots of flavor, and incredibly affordable prices (which seem to be continuously dropping). The brand is now PDR Cigars, and these fun little Habanos are no longer listed among their brands, though you’ll still see them for sale on the deal sites.
PDR now focuses on more premium and boutique-quality cigars, as well as rolling premium cigars for outside brands, but that doesn’t mean these things can’t make for a great morning smoke with a cup o’ joe!
- Wrapper: Dominican Habano Sun-Grown
- Binder: Dominican Criollo 98
- Filler: Dominican – Nicaraguan
- Factory: La Fabrica Don Leoncio (Dominican Republic)
- Production: Regular release (discontinued)
- Packaging: 20-ct box
- Price: $3.50 – $7.00