Punch Rare Corojo is a fan-favorite seasonal smoke by the world-renowned Punch brand. In fact, the cigar is widely credited with igniting the popularity of seasonal cigars in the craft cigar market. Each year, Punch releases a limited quantity of Rare Corojo, typically selling to retailers from February – May.
The lineup currently consists of 9 sizes, though Punch has been known to retire old sizes and bring in new and limited edition sizes that will only be sold for a single season, etc.
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Sumatra
- Binder: Connecticut Broadleaf
- Filler: Nicaragua | Honduras | Dominican Republic
- Factory: STG Danlí (Honduras)
- Production: Seasonal (released once per year)
- Packaging: 50-ct | 25-ct | 20-ct | 10-ct boxes
- Price: $3.00 – $10.00