Quesada 40th Anniversary was made by Manuel Quesada’s family to commemorate his impressive 40 years in the cigar industry.
The cigars feature some regular production sizes and some limited editions. The most recognized cigar in the line, Salomon Press, uses a traditional salomon size that is then box-pressed in the center, making for one of the most unusual vitolas you’ll find!
There is also an Ecuadorian Connecticut version of the cigar that has been blended my Manuel himself.
The cigar comes in 2 distinct lines; a core line with three popular vitolas and a limited line with a Toro Box-Pressed and a revolutionary new size, the Salomon Press.Quesada Cigars
- Wrapper: Mexican San Andrés
- Binder: Dominican
- Filler: Dominican & Nicaraguan
- Factory: Quesada Cigars aka MATASA (Dominican Republic)
- Production: Regular release
- Packaging: 50-ct | 20-ct | 10-ct boxes
- Price: $8.50 – $12.00