Justin Beiber was only 3 years old when the featured tobacco on the Quesada Reserva Privada was harvested. Yet unlike the “beibs” this cigar will have a lasting impact on it’s industry. With an extremely rare Dominican Criollo binder from 1997 the Reserva Privada is packed with flavor. Topped with a luscious Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper and Dominican fillers this cigar has a bit of Pennsylvanian ligero to give it some power to balance the flavors.
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Connecticut
- Binder: Dominican Criollo (from 1997)
- Filler: Dominican Republic | Pennsylvania Ligero
- Factory: Quesada Cigars (Dominican Republic)
- Production: Limited Production
- Packaging: 10-ct boxes
- Price: $13.00 – $15.00