This ain’t ya’ granddaddy’s Cuban!
Indeed, the original Vegueros cigars were introduced in ’96 (a post-revolution cigar) as a full-strength blend using all Vuelta Abajo tobaccos—with the unique distinction of being rolled in Pinar del Río at the Francisco Donatién factory.
The cigars were discontinued in 2012 and have since been revamped, using a new blend and more modern packaging, designed to attract the budget-friendly smoker. The cigars are again produced at the Francisco Donatién factory, this time showcasing a more medium-bodied profile.
- Wrapper: Cuba (Vuelta Abajo region)
- Binder: Cuba (Vuelta Abajo region)
- Filler: Cuba (Vuelta Abajo region)
- Factory: Francisco Donatién (Cuba)
- Production: Regular release
- Packaging: 16-ct jar | 4-ct paper box
- Price: $4.50 – $6.75